City of Willamina holds budget meeting
May 21, 2013
WILLAMINA — The city of Willamina will hold its first 2013-14 proposed budget meeting at 7 p.m. Thursday in city hall.
A committee chair will be selected. A public hearing will be held on possible uses of state revenue sharing funds. City Recorder Sue Hollis will present the budget messge and the committee will discuss the document. It could choose to either approve the budget and property tax rate or schedule a second meeting.
For information, call the city at 503-876-2242.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Mac on a roll (5242)
• Abused Sheridan boy improving (4807)
• FCI escapee captured (3458)
• State playoff, play-in games on tap (3314)
• Good to engage owners along trail (2686)
• Harrop headed back to Boston (2391)
• Policing the streets with a smile (2006)
• Mac on a roll (2)
• Within their grasp (1)