Chemeketa board to discuss Roberts' replacement
Apr 25, 2014
SALEM -- The Chemeketa Community College board will meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday, April 29. The special session, open to the public, will be held in Building 2, Room 172, on the main campus, 4000 Lancaster Drive N.E.
The board will discuss the upcoming search for a new president. Cheryl Roberts, president since 2007, announced April 22 that she will leave Chemeketa at the end of the school year to take a job at Shoreline Community College in Seattle.
Board members also will talk about her responsibilities in her last two months on the job and the transition to new leadership.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Arrest made in blow dart assault (3854)
• Three more bodies found in Hagg Lake (3446)
• E. coli warning issued for river (2708)
• Sheriff's sergeant charged with DUII (2479)
• Signs didn't deter hunters (2280)
• Feds again rebuff Wallace Bridge (1899)