Carlton council to meet Friday morning
Jun 27, 2013
CARLTON -- City council members will hold a special meeting Friday morning, June 28, to discuss a funding transfer. The public session will start at 7:30 a.m. in Carlton City Hall.
The council will consider transferring money from the Contingency Fund to the General Fund and to the Water Fund. Such a transfer requires council approval.
For more information, call city hall, at 503-852-7575.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• McMinnville man missing (4227)
• Titans upend Grizzlies in GVC opener (2248)
• The cream will rise (2029)
• Grand Ronde Tribal Council elected (1695)
• Robin Hill's silver lining (1535)
• The cream will rise (6)