Enter keyword to find website articles
Click here to search newspaper articles since 1999
Need Help? | Forgot Your Password?
Apr 21, 2013
House committee backs medical marijuana dispensaries. read more...
Exvironmental groups still hope to remove dams on Snake River. read more...
Apr 20, 2013
| 1 Comment
Low-profile Maitripa College to host the visit. read more...
Apr 20, 2013
Support hard to come by from fishermen's coalition. read more...
Apr 19, 2013
Texter says judge was "too harsh." read more...
Apr 19, 2013
| 4 Comments
Final vote expected early next week. read more...
Yusaf Jawed forfeits $6.4 million in ill-gotten gains. read more...
One residents trying to trap and relocate turkeys before they are killed. read more...
Apr 18, 2013
Friends and family raise nearly $20,000 in days to help pay medical bills. read more...
Package includes expanded background checks, new restrictiosn on carrying firearms. read more...
Oregon's committ of $450 contingent on Washington state doing the same. read more...
Apr 17, 2013
Former county commissioner says county administrator gave ultimatum. read more...
Underused airport, sparse population attractive to drone business. read more...
Apr 16, 2013
Organizers praised for being well-trained in emergency situation. read more...
To subscribe, click here.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
Only online subscribers may comment on articles. Click here to see how you can subscribe.Already a subscriber, please log in
• Crash claims life of Newberg High School junior (6349)
• Video showing use of excessive force by local officers goes public (4083)
• Recent rash of thefts in Mac (3475)
• Did Oregon miss chance to stop a serial killer? (3306)
• City and county sued for excessive use of force (3056)
• Welcome aboard (2935)
• Dribbling 'free spirit' touches local family before untimely death (2615)
• What a racket (1984)
• Bling sale generates more than $15,000 (1786)
• New agritourism discussion deserves full public hearing (1523)
• A simple message for the people of 'O' (6)
• City and county sued for excessive use of force (5)
• New agritourism discussion deserves full public hearing (4)
• Need warm couch Saturday night; will contribute game of juggle (3)
• Sheriff's office investigating rock quarry theft (2)
• Oregon budget talks gain momentum with econ report (2)
• Dribbling 'free spirit' touches local family before untimely death (1)
• Bill would trample on public's right to know (1)
• Recent rash of thefts in Mac (1)
• Window winners announced (1)