Enter keyword to find website articles
Click here to search newspaper articles since 1999
Need Help? | Forgot Your Password?
Jun 2, 2012
Oregon Mainline Paving opens at home with doubleheader defeat vs. Westview. read more...
May 30, 2012
Horsley, Oliver win state again; girls tie for third place. read more...
Pirates lose 10-5 at Blanchet in the 3A state semifinals. read more...
Beavers head to LSU, as sports editor Carl Dubois notes in his 'On Deadline' column. read more...
May 26, 2012
Mac's Horsley fourth in long jump at 6A state meet. read more...
Y-C has solid first day at 4A state track meet. read more...
The 'On Deadline' column by sports editor Carl Dubois. read more...
May 26, 2012
| 1 Comment
Senior pole vaulter does indoor-outdoor double in 2012. read more...
The Grizzlies finish with a school record in the 4x400-meter relay, tie with Gresham for third place. read more...
May 23, 2012
Grizzlies have eight boys, eight girls headed to Hayward read more...
Tigers prepare for 4A state track meet, which starts Friday in Eugene read more...
News-Register Sports Editor Carl Dubois's "On Deadline" column. read more...
May 21, 2012
Monday victory gives Linfield another shot at PLU in national finals. read more...
Wildcats finish second to NWC rival, the major theme of the 2012 season. read more...
To subscribe, click here.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
Only online subscribers may comment on articles. Click here to see how you can subscribe.Already a subscriber, please log in
• High speed pursuit ends in McMinnville (4696)
• Sheriff's office investigating rock quarry theft (3490)
• A simple message for the people of 'O' (2691)
• Did Oregon miss chance to stop a serial killer? (2650)
• Clair Sarsozo - Navigating grief (2488)
• Video showing use of excessive force by local officers goes public (2357)
• Need warm couch Saturday night; will contribute game of juggle (2191)
• Weekend Tempo 5/10/2013 (2003)
• Dribbling 'free spirit' touches local family before untimely death (1955)
• City and county sued for excessive use of force (1703)
• A simple message for the people of 'O' (6)
• City and county sued for excessive use of force (5)
• Need warm couch Saturday night; will contribute game of juggle (3)
• Grange proves a hit with vendors, shoppers (2)
• Oregon Senate OKs bill letting moms keep placentas (2)
• Oregon budget talks gain momentum with econ report (2)
• New agritourism discussion deserves full public hearing (2)
• Mixed media (1)
• With simple fall comes devastating diagnosis (1)
• Speaker to discuss flu epidemic (1)