Enter keyword to find website articles
Click here to search newspaper articles since 1999
Need Help? | Forgot Your Password?
Jun 13, 2013
| 1 Comment
School district says it'sopen for input to best serve needs of students read more...
Jun 13, 2013
Plan restores full school year read more...
$2.6 million worth of new construction planned read more...
Students will study fields that fit with industry read more...
Graduates of Yamhill County high schools read more...
Monday night meeting in city hall read more...
McMinnville graduate back in the Major Leagues. read more...
Longtime Linfield booster Arnold Owens passed away May 25. read more...
Scott Brosius enjoying a golden moment in his career. read more...
News-Register sports columnist Jim Walker's "Sports Fan" column. read more...
Jun 12, 2013
Regular meeting scheduled Thursday night read more...
Meeting tonight, June 12, in city hall council chambers read more...
Jun 11, 2013
Former McMinnville athlete finishes collegiate career in NCAA finals. read more...
Sports columnist Jim Walker's "Sports Fan" column. read more...
To subscribe, click here.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
Only online subscribers may comment on articles. Click here to see how you can subscribe.Already a subscriber, please log in
• Reported tornado rips off roof in McMinnville (10560)
• Made in the Yamhill Valley (9358)
• Weather Service confirms tornado in McMinnville (4596)
• Former detention employee cited with sex abuse (2761)
• Two injured in Wallace Road motorcycle crash (2698)
• 'We have a blast' (2680)
• McMinnville man arrested on drug charges (2339)
• Robber became VP of bank he robbed (2219)
• Oregon Senate passes bill regulating police drones (1976)
• City parts ways with embattled officer (1719)
• At the altar, one journey ends and another begins (30)
• Letters to the Editor - June 7, 2013 (2)
• Letters to the Editor - June 14, 2013 (2)
• Oregon Senate passes bill regulating police drones (1)
• Robber became VP of bank he robbed (1)
• Here's to fixing 'fishhook' at south end of bypass project (1)
• Parents question immersion program changes (1)
• Weather Service confirms tornado in McMinnville (1)
• YCOM group eyes levy options (1)