Enter keyword to find website articles
Click here to search newspaper articles since 1999
Need Help? | Forgot Your Password?
Aug 21, 2014
Mayor files for re-election read more...
Two incumbents, two challengers seek three council seats read more...
Benefit for Sheridan facility read more...
McMinnville partners with Yamhill, Carlton, Dayton and Lafayette read more...
Yamhill County reaches agreement with its main union read more...
Polk County Sheriff has no patrols from noon to 10 p.m. read more...
No decision yet on which kennel will house county canines read more...
Lions, library and Elks partner for service for children read more...
Parade will present runner-up honors to city council read more...
Fourth event will raise funds for charitable YES organization read more...
McMinnville campus, buildings attracting potential buyers read more...
Work session will follow special meeting read more...
Bikeway, walkway project planned read more...
Downtown 'firing on all cylinders,' she says read more...
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
Only online subscribers may comment on articles. Click here to see how you can subscribe.Already a subscriber, please log in
Note: Some articles do not accept comments at all.
• McMinnville second in Main Street contest (4909)
• Thinking outside the cell (3648)
• Alice Darnton - Rescue mission for non-readers (2621)
• Popular park play center closed Friday evening (2497)
• Grizzlies grow stronger over summer workouts (2041)
• From holster to hand in less than a second (1242)
• Grassroots gives GutFest gusto (1133)
• Bicyclist killed on Highway 47 (1054)
• 911 dispatcher talks caller out of suicide (1017)
• Former Mac educator dies in crash (972)
• McMinnville second in Main Street contest (6)
• Carlton man killed in bicycle-van collision (4)
• Police arrest driver after Highway 18 chase (2)
• Thinking outside the cell (2)
• Grizzlies grow stronger over summer workouts (2)
• Alice Darnton - Rescue mission for non-readers (1)