Enter keyword to find website articles
Click here to search newspaper articles since 1999
Need Help? | Forgot Your Password?
Dec 19, 2014
YAMHILL COUNTYSHERIFF’S OFFICEAmanda Yvonne Baldwin, 28, Willamina, Dec. 16, probation violation; ... read more...
Stormwater rate will remain the same read more...
Skyler Blaine Lamb, 24, fail to appear/harassment. Sonja Joy Lambert, 40, fail to appear/physical harassment. ... read more...
Area high schools collect 300,000 pounds of fruits and vegetables read more...
Yamhill County Circuit Court CIVIL FILINGSMidland Funding vs. Judy Betts: Seeks $12,798 allegedly ... read more...
Dec 19, 2014
| 2 Comments
Controversial homeless camp draws complaints from neighbors read more...
Bill Post to vice-chair house committee in first term at statehouse read more...
But plans in works to address them all this coming year read more...
Marybeth, the courthouse comfort dog, delivered a holiday greeting card to County Commissioner Kathy ... read more...
Defendants to be arraigned on charges for 1995 homicide in Portland read more...
Dec 19, 2014
“I want them to feel ready in an emergency" read more...
Lots of isntruments played, but bugle most catches attendees' fancy read more...
Linfield College earned a commendation for its Japanese Studies program earlier this month. It is one ... read more...
Several inches of rain expected in the valley, sneaker waves on coast read more...
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
Only online subscribers may comment on articles. Click here to see how you can subscribe.Already a subscriber, please log in
Note: Some articles do not accept comments at all.
• We feared for our lives, officers say (3743)
• City asks homeless camp to pull up stakes (3075)
• Wheatland Ferry closed due to high water (2565)
• Late effort falls short for Linfield (2552)
• Letters to the Editor - Dec. 12, 2014 (2486)
• Time for museum to look outward rather than within (2473)
• Trash company money stirs controversy (2238)
• Correction: Last week's editorial (2190)
• Season of Giving 2014 (1698)
• Bridge supports to snarl Dundee traffic (1594)
• Trash company money stirs controversy (27)
• DA rules fatal police fire justified (25)
• Letters to the Editor - Dec. 12, 2014 (10)
• Letters to the Editor - Dec. 19, 2014 (5)
• Correction: Last week's editorial (4)
• Time for museum to look outward rather than within (4)
• We feared for our lives, officers say (3)
• City asks homeless camp to pull up stakes (3)
• Farmers say landfill devastates operations (2)
• Candlelight vigil to support homeless ministry (2)